Join with us
Software/Senior Software Engineers (.NET) Multiple Positions
- Design and develop Microsoft .NET enterprise software systems.
- Supporting customers in different time zones and work calendar.
- Presenting new technical solutions to the management team.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology/Software Engineering or any other related degree (Priority will be given to graduates from SL Government Universities)
- Should have significant experience in analyzing, designing and developing enterprise software systems.
- 3+ years industry experience in software development with at least 2 years in Microsoft technologies such as .NET framework.
- Experience in .NET technologies particularly .NET Standard/Core, Web API & C#.
- Experience in to work in Java script with Angular. Experience in LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework.
- Experience in Database Design, Development, Optimizing with SQL Server, SQL Server Reporting Services
- Experience in Telerik Kendo would be an added advantage. Thorough knowledge in object-oriented concepts, UML modeling and software development life cycle.
- Flexibility when confronted with evolving goals and requirements.
- Competent verbal and written communication skills in English and experience in creating clear concise documentations.